Hey it’s Thursday so that means as always, I’m joining Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.
1. Next week Nutriton Month kicks off! A fabulous group of Canadian Dietitians have put together a month long virtual Nutrition Summit that includes weekly webinars, nutrition tips and recipes. And they are doing this all completely free. If you’re looking to improve your health and lets be honest, who isn’t? Sign up here.
2. My winning streak has continued as this week I won a Momentum Jewelery wrap from Jill as part of their share the spark campaign. I love momentum wraps and I can’t wait to get another one to add to my collection.
3. I stopped in at Davids Tea the other day to find something new. I love all things cinnamon so when the girl told me the Forever Nuts tea had cinnamon, I was all over it. It smells like dessert in a mug and it’s amazing, especially when you add an extra dash of cinnamon. Did I mention I love cinnamon?
4. Right next to my gym is a McDonalds, seems kind of cruel right? Since I go there at 5 a.m. for my morning workout I’ve started to stop for a coffee post workout once in a while. Well once in a while is turning to be a regular thing. I can’t help myself their coffee is one thing they do really well.
5. I absolutely love this new campaign from Mizuno. As a runner, I connect with each of these waves and I’m definitely a waver!