Hey everyone! It’s Thursday which means I’m doing some Thinking Out Loud again as I link up with Running with Spoons.
1. If you’re watching Bachelor, I think you’d agree it was a pretty good week. I always love and yet hate the two-on-one-date. I think it’s so awkward and horrible but it sure does make good TV. I’m so happy Ben saw through both Olivia & Leah this week and sent them packing. I haven’t been a huge Ben fan to be honest, but he’s growing on me because he seems to be a lot smarter than previous Bachelors.
Recently Ange turned me onto a podcast called Here to Make Friends, where they recap/snark on the Bachelor episodes. If you love to hate the Bachelor, like we all do, I highly recommend checking it out.
2. My motivation for my workouts was back this week, unfortunately, my body has decided to not cooperate. Sunday morning I woke up and I felt a very familiar feeling in my foot, tendonitis. I right away emailed my coach and asked her what to do. She told me to try a small little run and see how it felt. I ran around the block twice came home and the pain was totally gone. I figured I was just being paranoid. So I did my full 9-mile run. Even once I got home my foot felt fine. But later that night, the pain came back.
Since I’ve been sidelined by tendonitis twice before I’m pretty cautious about it. I know it’s only the early signs right now and if I take care of it quickly it should go away. Which means this week I had to swap my runs for the bike.
My foot is feeling good now so I’m still hoping to get my long run in tomorrow, wish me luck!
3. I’ve been reading a local blogger, Currently Craving, for a while now. I decided to reach out to Heather and ask her on a friend date. Turns out we had even more in common than I thought. It’s amazing to me how many internet friends I have made and how many bloggers there are in Calgary. Of course I forgot to get a picture of us together, total blogger fail again.
4. Last night I went to a meet up with some local Dietitians. It was so great to connect with other people in my profession. This group of women definitely inspired me as they are all very passionate about their work and are working on finding their own niche.
I’m still in the realm of I don’t really know where I want to take my Dietitian career but I love having some women that I can call on to ask questions once I make up my mind.
5. I’m excited for this weekend, I’m heading to my hometown for some friends & family time. Plus apparently Tom booked something for us on Valentines day. We don’t usually do much for Valentines day since it falls right between our birthdays and our anniversary is coming up. But I’m pretty excited to see where he is taking me.
Short and sweet today, I don’t have much else to share. Hope you have a fabulous day.
Do you have any Valentines Day plans? Did you watch the Bachelor this week?