Happy Thursday friends! This is my last day of work this week and I have to say hallelujuah. I am more than ready for the weekend to be here. As always, I’m linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.
1. I’m supposed to take my wedding rings in once a year to have the claws checked to maintain my warranty. Last weekend I took them in and the lady noticed a fuzz caught in the claw. She asked if that happened often, which is does. She then just barely touched my centre diamond and noticed that it was very loose. Obviously I am super lucky I happened to take it in because I could have lost that diamond and I have a feeling Tom wouldn’t have been too happy about that.
In the meantime, I’m without my wedding rings and it feels very strange. It’s basically like I’m a single lady again. 😉
2. Speaking of Tom being unimpressed with me, he was cleaning out the car this week and found my long lost Garmin watch. I swear I searched the car but apparently not good enough. Since I’ve already bought a new one, it looks like Tom now finally has his first Garmin!
3. I received my favourite type of package in the mail this week.
Once again, I was selected by ChickAdvisor to review chocolate bars. It’s like they know me or something! Unfortunately, I wasn’t a fan of these. To me, chocolate and fruit don’t belong together in a chocolate bar. Chocolate with mint or peanut butter, oh heck yes! But fruit, not so much.
The quality of the chocolate is good and if you like these combinations, I would say you would likely find them tasty, they just aren’t for me. The good news about not liking them is that I’m not tempted to polish off three whole chocolate bars.
4. This week I joined a group of girls to watch the Bachelor. I have to say, watching that show with other people is way more fun than watching it alone. At one point we had to pause it because we just had to talk about what happened. And if you watch the show, this was at the cankles part. Olivia – are you kidding me?!
For snacks, because obviously Bachelor night requires snacks, Ange made some delicious sweet potato nachos which I think might become a regular supper in my house now.
5. This Saturday I’m heading out to the mountains with the Alberta Adventure Girls group for a day of snowshoeing and then a retreat which I’m pretty sure will involve a lot of wine. Make sure to follow along on Instagram to see the adventures us crazy Alberta girls get up to and of course, beautiful pictures of the mountains!
Did you watch the Bachelor this week? Fruit & Chocolate – do they belong together?