Happy Thursday! As always, I’m joining Amanda for Thinking Out Loud.
1. Oh my goodness I leave for New Zealand in 3 more days! My packing process has begun. By that I mean I’ve basically laid out my entire wardrobe onto my bed and then got tired of packing and gave up.
As an FYI, while I’m away I will be doing some posting and have a couple of guest posts lined up but there will be days there will be no posts.
2. I got an email that holiday gift sets are starting to be released at Sephora.
If you follow any of my beauty fave posts, you know that I LOVE the Hourglass ambient lighting collection – the powders, blushes & bronzer. Well now they put them all together into a limited edition palette.
If I didn’t already own all of the things in it I would buy it because how convenient to have it all in one package. It’s so pretty. If you have a girl on your wish list that loves makeup, buy this!
3. On Tuesday night I gave a nutrition presentation at the Running Room. I’ve been doing these talks for a while now as part of the Powered By Chocolate Milk campaign. But in trying to find my focus and take on less jobs I gave them up.
Then, I got the sweetest email from a reader of my blog who asked me to come and present on nutrition to her 5km group. I mean, how could I say no! As per usual, I had a great time. Doing talks like this is something I absolutely love to do and getting out for a run with a fabulous group of women made it all the better.
4. Recently I realized that I will be missing the Big Brother finale. It’s on September 23 and I will already be in New Zealand. I can’t watch the entire season and miss the finale! Luckily we have wifi in the motor home that we rented so there’s a good chance I’ll be finding it online to watch.
5. I’ve been mentioning a lot on my blog that I’ve been incredibly busy or “doing work” but not said what I’ve been doing. Sorry about the vague blogging, but I can now reveal.
I’ve been working with Weight Watchers Canada to be a nutrition specialist on their campaign #BetYou10lbs.
I’m contributing nutrition articles to their hub along with some other fabulous Canadian writers who are contributing on topics such as fitness, lifestyle, family & wellness.
6. Although I’ve been registered for the Rock n Roll Las Vegas Strip at Night Half Marathon (wow, that’s a mouthful) for ages, Tom and I have been procrastinating on booking our flights & hotel. But it’s done, we are for sure going! And if you want to join with us you can get $15 off the half or full marathon using discount code PRETTYLITTLEGRUBLV